Terms and Conditions
- Background Removal
- Creating shadows
- E-commerce photo
- Ghost Mannequin or neck joint
- Color correction
- Image retouching
- Masking photo
- Raster image in vector
Thank you for choosing Clipping Path Life. By registering or visiting, using, or interacting with our site (“clippingpathlife.com”) and our services (collectively referred to as the “Clipping Path Life Website” or “Site”) or accessing content or materials from Clipping path Life Inc. available through the service. You (“you,” “customer,” “user,” “client”) enter into a binding agreement with Clipping Path Life inc. Clipping Path Life Inc. also includes the Customer Portal, as described in more detail in the Customer Portal section.
You agree that you have understood the Agreements, accept them and that they are binding on you. You may not access the website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms. Logos, text, materials, documents, images, designs, graphics, music, videos, and any other data provided or obtained from the website are collectively referred to as “Content.”
CONTRIBUTIONS GENERATED BY USERS
The site may request you to speak with, contribute, or take part in message boards, blogs, web forums, etc. Also, it will let you create, view, submit, post, transmit, perform, distribute or provide things to us and the site. Other third-party websites and users can see your contributions.
Therefore, any of your contributions may be feted as non-exclusive and non-confidential. By submitting or withdrawing a contribution, you represent and warrant that:
- Making, distributing, transmitting, disclosing, performing, accessing, receiving, or copying the contributions will not infringe any proprietary ownership, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, or moral rights from any third party.
- Your content does not violate relevant child pornography regulations and is not intended to save the soundness or welfare of minors.
- Your content must not include offensive comments about race, ethnicity, gender, physical disability, or sexual exposure.
- Your content is not false, inaccurate, or deceptive.
- Your assistance will not be spam or unauthorized advertisement, pyramid schemes, promotional materials, mail, bulk emails, or other invitations.
- You’ve got a written disclaimer, consent, and support of any identifiable person in your assistance to use that identifiable person’s name or resemblance to permit the recording and usage of your assistance in any way permitted by the website.
- Your Submissions must not be filthy, obscene, violent, offensive, libelous, defamatory, or objectionable (as defined by us).
- You bully, belittle, intimidate or insult someone with your contribution.
- Your submissions do not violate applicable laws, regulations or rules.
- Your submissions do not encroach on the privacy or disclosure rights of third parties.
- We will not use your content to threaten or harass any other person (within the legal meaning of these terms) or to promote violence against a particular person or category of persons.
- Your content must not contain content that appeals to personal data from minors under 18 sexually or violently.
- You contribute as an owner or creator of or hold the essential licenses, rights, publications, and licenses for us, the website, and other users of the Website to utilize your assistance in any way permitted by the website.
- Your Submissions will not violate or reference any submissions that infringe any condition of our Terms and conditions or the applicable law and regulation.
Any website used in infringement of the foregoing will constitute, in particular, the Terms and conditions. It suspends or terminates your use of the site.
PERMISSION TO CONTRIBUTION
By posting your contributions anywhere on the Website, you automatically assign, convey and affirm that you get the freedom to bless us an eternal, irrevocable, permanent, non-exclusive, mobile, royalty-free, and fully paid-for privilege and right to post, use, copy, disclose, sale, resale, publication, transfer, renaming, storage, public performance, public display, adaptation, translation, transfer, commercial, advertising and for the preparation of derivative jobs of these submissions or their use by others to perform works. Use and distribution can be carried out in multimedia and via any communication channel.
This license applies to any format, medium, or technology learned or invented. Includes the use of the company name, franchise, and any trademarks, services, trademarks, logos, and individual and trademark images you deliver. Waive all ethical rights in the submissions and affirm that ethical rights are not affirmed in your submissions.
We never claim ownership of your assistance. You have a full license of your submissions and all copyright or other rights in your submissions. We do not take any responsibility for any information or illustrations in the contributions furnished by you anywhere on the Website. You are only responsible for the contributions to our site and expressly acquiesce to disarm and waive all legal claims against us in connection with your contributions.
At our discretion –
(1) We have the freedom to edit, revise or change any Submission.
(2) Revalue assistance to set them in proper places on the site.
(3) Do not register or cancel any Contribution for any cause without prior notice. In fact, we don’t have any obligation to observe your contributions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REVIEWS
We may offer sites on the website where you can leave comments or reviews. When submitting an assessment, you must meet the following standards:
(1) Your assessments must not include messages that discriminate depending on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
(2) You may not run campaigns that encourage others to post positive or negative reviews.
(3) Your assessments must not include offensive language, racist, abusive or malicious language.
(4) You must have direct experience with a person or entity.
(5) Your thoughts must not include links to illicit activities.
(6) Also, you should not contact competitors when you publish negative reviews.
(7) Do not make any misleading or false statements.
(8) We cannot establish the legality of the conduct.
We may receive, reject or remove criticism with our sole intention. We have no responsibility to filter or remove deliberations, even if anyone finds them abusive or wrong. We don’t advocate the assessments and don’t represent the views or opinions of our companions or affiliates. We do not accept any liability for the critique or claim, liability, or damage resulting from any review. By submitting a review, we grant you a permanent, non-exclusive, unlicensed, worldwide, fully-paid, assignable, non-licensed ownership to imitate, modify, decrypt, transmit, view, perform and transmit any content in connection with the reviews.
This site and its contents are the exclusive property of Clippingpathlife.com. All rights reserved. It is strictly forbidden to distribute or copy part, or most of the material in any form is listed below:
You may make a copy for the personal use of third parties, but only if you credit the site as the author. Extracts from a local hard drive may be printed or downloaded only for personal, non-commercial use.
You may not post or initiate content unless you have our prior written consent. You also may not transmit or store it on any other website or online retrieval system.
Policy on Personal Data Protection
In addition, you agree and agree that Internet communication is never completely private or secure when using the site. While there is a special notice that a particular broadcast is encrypted, please be aware that any data you send to the site may be accessed or intercepted by others.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to change or replace these rules. If the change is significant, we will try to notify you at least 15-20 days before the new terms become effective. It means that we will evaluate a considerable change just for us.
You have the same opinion to be restrained by the amended terms if you continue using or operating the Clipping Path Service after those updates become effective. If you disagree with the modified terms, please stop using our Services.
You acknowledge and approve that Clipping Path Life does not support the conduct, features, content, or any transactions you may join with the third-party apps provider and is not responsible for the conduct, features, content, or transactions.
Clipping Path Life is committed to offering the best possible service. If you are not satisfied with the results, we will make appropriate changes and corrections as necessary. Clipping Path Life reserves the right not to make changes if the problem results from incorrect communication. Any changes made as part of quality assurance are not binding on Clipping Path King or its subsidiaries.
Accounts, security, and passwords
Some features or services offered on the website may require you to create an account. You are responsible for the security of your account information, making a password, and any behavior on your profile. You consent to instantly notify Clippingpathlife.com of the unauthorized usage of your connection or other safety breaches. However, you may be liable for losses incurred by Clippingpathlife.com or any other customer or site visitor due to an important person gaining access to your account login information.
We use traffic log cookies to determine which modules we have access to. It allows us to evaluate web traffic data and improve our site to meet our customers’ needs better. We use this data only for statistical analysis and remove it from the system. Disabling all cookies will make many websites less useful.
You can remove the stored cookies from the computer. Find online methods for deleting cookies for your specific browser. However, deleting cookies will make many websites less useful.
What customer data do we collect?
We collect customer information necessary to improve business relationships and communications between our customers and our company. The personal data of customers that we collect may include:
- Client name
- E-mail address
- Name of the organization
- Payment Information
- Postal codes
- VAT registration number
- Phone numbers
- Debit or credit card numbers
- Web browser type and version
- IP address
- Operating Systems
- Preferences and interests
What do we do with customer data?
We need your personal information to provide you with an excellent and uninterrupted service. We use our customer’s data for the following reasons:
- To contact you about your orders, offers, and invoices.
- Internal Documentation
- We may reach you by email or phone for market research purposes.
- We may dispatch you promotional mail about our special proposals, new items, and other relevant information to the email address you provide.
- We may utilize customer data to improve our services and our website.
The information on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. Data supplied by Clippingpathlife.com; we do our best to keep the information up to date and accurate. We make no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the completeness, reliability, accuracy, appropriateness, or availability of the information, services, products, or related graphics displayed on the site. Therefore, any acceptance of such content is at your own risk.
We may change these Terms by posting an update at https://clippingpathlife.com/terms-conditions/. An updated version of these Terms is effective immediately upon posting. Each time you use your account to post a job posting, you believe that you conform to our Terms, as amended from time to time.